Are you looking for the best moisturizer for your dry skin? Then, you have probably heard of the famous shea butter in the world of cosmetics. Shea butter is the best product for our skin that is derived from African shea tree nuts and contains lots of vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants. You will find it in a variety of forms like cream, lotion, and soaps.
Having bad skin can cause many problems for you, and you can’t even go outside to meet your friends. But worry not, scroll down to check our best “mother nature’s conditioner,” also known as shea butter, that will be highly beneficial for your skin. Make your skin smooth and hydrated with the help of these products.
Shea Butters Top Picks
1. Luxura Sciences African Raw Shea Butter
If you are tired of having premature facial lines and wrinkles, you need Luxura Sciences African raw shea butter on the top of our list. This product contains essential fatty acids, Vitamin A, E, F, and K, which are highly beneficial for your skin. If you have dry skin like me, then you need this product. It perfectly moisturizes your skin, gives it a glow and protects it from the sun.
Also, having Vitamin A in this product is an excellent advantage. Vitamin A contains hydrating properties, which in turn hydrates the skin, speeds up the healing process, and removes premature wrinkles and creases that appear on the face.
Likewise, Vitamin F and E in this product are highly beneficial for your skin. If you have dead skin or pimples, it clears your skin. All in all, it normalizes your skin, soothes it, and protects your skin from irritants and UV lights. With the help of this product, you can now say goodbye to aging lines.
To conclude, this product is one of the best shea butter that removes dead skin and keeps your skin really healthy. Also, it is highly rich in nutrients that are extracted from shea (Karaite) trees. If you want clear and moisturized skin, you surely need to buy this product.
2. OKAY | African Shea Butter |
Another product on our list is OKAY African shea butter which is all pure and natural. Also, this product is perfect for all skin types. If you’re having rough hair or other hair problems, then you can also use this shea butter for all kinds of hair textures.
This shea butter contains all the essential vitamins that reduce wrinkles, helps with skin cracks and removes stretch marks that you have on your skin. Overall, it is also beneficial for eczema and sunburns. It also helps in healing wounds and aids in reducing inflammations.
With all that, it also helps in reducing swelling and hydrates your skin. Also, if you suffer from hair breakage, frizz, or other such problems, it protects your hair from all these issues. Hence, Vitamin A, E, and F in this shea butter keeps your hair and skin refresh and makes it look natural. It restores your hair and makes it super soft.
In general, Okay African shea butter also contains essential nutrients that help with skin peeling issues, rashes, itching and keeps your skin soft and smooth. Also, if you have frizz or split-ends, it gives your hair a natural look and keeps it super healthy. No doubt, you will be pleased with this product.
3. Unrefined African Shea Butter – Ivory, 100% Pure & Raw
You can’t scroll down without reading about this shea butter! With the help of this product, you can create one-of-a-kind handmade lotion for your skin. As the name suggests, this item is purely handcrafted by a Ghanian woman. As this product is made from fresh shea nuts, obviously it is really healthy for your skin.
If you have cracked skin, stretch marks, or scars, it reveals these symptoms. Similarly, this item can also be infused with other products as a DIY like soap, face mask, balms, or dry flowers that you can easily make your home. As this product is in an unrefined form, so you will see color variations like green or ivory. Overall, it gives you long-lasting effects.
This product contains vitamins and antioxidants that are really good for your skin. It gives your skin a good glow, helps with itching, and also helps with your hair growth. Now you don’t need to worry about dry skin anymore! This product is really straightforward to apply and gives you incredible results within a few days.
In conclusion, an Unrefined African moisturizer is the best shea butter that keeps your skin smooth and clear. You can mix it with coconut oil and other products to create many skincare products at home. The essential ingredients in this item give your skin the best glow and help with other skin problems.
4. USDA Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics
Another best shea butter for skin is USDA organic shea butter by Sky organics. This product is specified for adults, and it helps in preventing scars, Acne, and damaged skin. This delivers a long-lasting moisturizer for dry skin and keeps it super smooth.
All shea butter products contain Vitamin A, E, and K, so like other products, it gives radiance to your skin and offers deep nourishment. Also, this product is 100%, which means that it doesn’t contain any sort of animal ingredients. It is 100% pure and natural.
This product is super rich and quickly melts on the hand. It is not only for the face, but it can be used for the whole body. Though it retains a strong smell, it acts as an incredible moisturizer for dry skin. Also, this product can also be used as DIY for face masks and hair masks. Mix it with an Earth’s care cocoa butter and some oil and VIOLA! You will get the best DIY body butter or balm.
In short, if you are living in a frosty and chilly place, then you are bound to have skin cracks and dry skin. This moisturizer will surely help you! It softens your skin and gives you priceless results. Hence, you can’t help but buy this product.
5. Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer
Another product on the list is Jergens shea butter that contains a super lightweight formula. It has a super fantastic fragrance, and overall, it gives an incredible natural sheen to your skin. That’s why if you have dull skin, this will surely benefit you. As she butter is famous for illuminating your skin, it gives your skin three times more radiance than other shea moisturizers.
It is made with a Hydralucence blend that delivers visibility, clearance, and lumination to the skin. Also, you won’t feel any sort of greasiness when you use it. Along with warm fragrance, it easily gets absorbed into your skin. Hence, your skin will be super soft and smooth after using this moisturizer.
Further, it also contains essential vitamins that benefit your face and revive your skin tone. This dermatologist-tested product will surely satisfy you. This product is made with basic ingredients like glycerin, water, shea butter caramel, and other such things that offer good comfort and 24 hour-hydration to the skin. All in all, it keeps your skin well coated, and your skin will be super-nourished.
In short, Jergens shea butter is really reputable in the market. It gives you three times the extra glow than everyday moisturizer and is very hydrating. It keeps your skin nourished and is perfect for people with dry and sensitive skin.
6. Unrefined Raw Shea Butter
Another verified product on the list is this excellent organic shea butter. This product is around 3.5 ounces and is made from Karaite trees in Africa. This product is also super-rich in ingredients like Vitamin A, D, E, and F. This product is perfect for the face, body, and hair.
As it contains Vitamin A, it really supports your skin’s immunity, helps with skin breakouts, provides natural moisturizing, and is highly effective against conditions like acne, psoriasis. Also, it helps in keeping eczema under control. Similarly, vitamin D and E are best against premature aging and protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. Vitamin E also acts as an essential antioxidant for the skin.
Further, Vitamin F in this moisturizer makes your skin more radiant and visible. It also keeps your skin hydrated and prevents skin from harmful pollution and irritation. This product can also be used as a perfect homemade natural DIY like soap lotions, masks or creams, etc. It feels really great on the skin and gives you remarkable outcomes. All in all, it heals old wounds and eradicates scars.
Overall, this product keeps your skin really hydrated and protects it from harmful UV lights. After using this product, your skin will look super moisturized, clear, and healthy. Hence, this item is undoubtedly worth your budget.
7. Raw Apothecary All-Natural Ivory Shea Butter
The last but not the least product on the list is by Raw Apothecary. Another product packed with Vitamins that are beneficial for the skin. This product contains fatty acids and Vitamins that heal damaged skin and protects it from UV lights.
Not only skin, but it is also good for your hair. Whether you have frizz, split-ends, or other hair issues, this shea butter can fix all that for you. All in all, if you are suffering from skin problems like dead skin but scratches, eczema, psoriasis, or acne, it reveals all these skin ailments. Pleasing, isn’t it?
Moreover, it supports collagen production and is also best for sore muscles or other such inflammations. This product can also be used as DIY recipes such as hair wax, lotion, lotion, or lip balm. Even though it has a thick consistency, it easily spreads on the skin. You won’t even feel greasy-touch! With the use of this moisturizer, say goodbye to crusty and dry skin.
To sum it up, this product is one of the best shea butter that gives you a long-lasting effect. It contains essential vitamins and fatty acids that keep your skin smooth, clear, and healthy. Overall, this product is plain and simple and free from all sorts of chemicals. Buy this product and moisturize your skin now!
Shea butters are the best item that helps you achieve a dewy body look. They become your best pal in the long run for curing skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, or other such skin ailments. Choosing the proper shea butter is really essential for you. Following are the things you need to consider when buying a shea butter:
Unrefined or Refined Shea Butter
Raw or unrefined butter is 100% natural and does not contain any sort of chemicals. Hence, the purer the moisturizer is, the better your skin will be. All in all, you won’t be having any kind of skin irritation.
Some people who have sensitive skin can get severe allergic reactions to refined shea butter. Also, keep in mind that unrefined shea butter comes in ivory or yellow color.
Compared to that, refined shea butter goes through many filtering processes and contains preservatives that can harm some skin. During this filtering process, it loses all-natural nutrients and can also vary in color. Though they are super easy to use, you will find a reduction in the healing properties.
Shea butter comes in various forms like soaps, lotion, balms, and creams. They are perfect for both skin and hair. Some shea butter that comes in a jar can also be used as DIY with other recipes. It means that you can personally make it to your home by yourself easily.
Shea butter can vary in color and texture. Hence, the source is really an essential factor that should be kept in mind when buying a shea butter. Make sure to purchase products that are made and packed from an ethical source. Also, keep in mind that the original shea butter comes from West Africa. Hence, be aware of fake brands.
Certified Shea Butter
Whenever you are buying shea butter, make sure it is verified by a dermatologist. Non-verifiable shea butter is also okay, but a testable one is more trustable and gives you better results. ASBI is an American organization that tests these products and can guide you on which product is the better one.
Shea butter can vary depending on its price. Unrefined or raw shea butter tends to be more expensive. Why? Because it contains all the natural ingredients and natural consistency that are highly beneficial for you.
But as they are expensive for some people, they go for a processed one. Though it loses its natural ingredients, it still provides you lots of benefits. All in all, go for that one that is within your budget range.
Whenever you are buying shea butter, make sure it is greasy and oily. Make sure it is organic and natural and does not contain any sort of artificial substance. Good shea butter has impressive healing properties and contains all essential vitamins and fatty acids that soothe your skin. All in all, shea butter from a good brand includes a thick texture and easily melts in the hands.
Hence, fake shea butter will be of different colors due to different origins and will be greasy and hard. They won’t easily melt in your hand. Therefore, be careful of fake brands.
Overall, whenever you opt for shea butter, make sure to follow all the guidelines mentioned above. Finding the appropriate shea butter from the right source gives you better outcomes. Make sure that it has a thick consistency, affordable price, and contains all-natural ingredients.
What should I look for when buying shea butter?
Whenever you are buying shea butter, make sure it is either white or yellowish. Also, make sure the texture gives you a glossy feeling and melts easily in the hands. Shea butter also varies in its appearance. Unrefined shea butter is free from all sorts of chemicals and contains natural healing properties, while refined shea butter contains these chemicals.
What is the best shea butter to buy?
- Raw Apothecary All-Natural Ivory Shea Butter
- Unrefined Raw Shea Butter; Certified Organic
- Unrefined African Shea Butter
All of the above-mentioned products contain Vitamin A, D, E, and F. They are perfect for all sorts of skin types. They keep your skin more smooth, radiant and work best against premature aging and dry skin. Overall, it protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.
Can I use shea butter on lips?
Whether you have skin irritation, dry skin, or chapped skin, it perfectly heals you with its natural moisturizer and healing features. In winter, you are prone to get chapped lips, so it is the best solution for your problems. Use it as a balm on the lips, and in turn, it will keep your lips smooth and hydrated for a long period of time.
What does shea butter do to your skin?
Shea butter contains anti-inflammatory and healing features that work best for your skin. It gives your skin a good glow and makes it smoother due to the important fatty acids and vitamins that it contains. All in all, it reduces skin inflammation and makes your skin more illuminating.
Shea butter is the best moisturizer for nourishing skin and hair. It contains important vitamins, anti-inflammatory properties, and skin-protection properties that make your skin more visible, gradient, and smooth. Check out our top-pick items that will be really beneficial for you:
Unrefined African Shea Butter is made from fresh shea nuts, stimulates hair growth, gives it a better glow, and makes it healthy.
Raw Apothecary All-Natural Ivory Shea Butter contains essential fatty acids and vitamins, protects the skin from UV lights, and makes hair more healthy.
USDA Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics is 100% natural and pure, gives your skin a long-lasting moisturizer, and prevents acne and scars.
These products, as mentioned earlier, make you super smooth, soft, and radiant. So what are you waiting for? If you want to say goodbye to premature wrinkles, premature face lines, cuts, and other such issues, then you need these products. Buy it now!
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Custom Orders any size from 1lb to a truck load (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Pure and Natural: Yellow Brick Road 100% Raw Unrefined Shea Butter is a premium Grade A Ivory product sourced directly from Africa, ensuring its utmost authenticity and purity.
- Unrefined and Chemical-Free: Our Shea Butter is completely raw and unrefined, which means no chemicals, additives, or artificial fragrances are used during its production, preserving its natural state.
- Suitable for DIY Projects: The butter's natural, unrefined state makes it perfect for those who enjoy DIY projects
- Sustainable and Ethical: We ensure that our Shea Butter is responsibly sourced and that the production process is both sustainable and ethical.
- Raw and Pure Shea Butter - Naturise’s shea butter moisturizer is authentic and unadulterated for clean beauty you can see and feel. Our organic body butter is made from fresh, high-quality shea nuts to deeply nourish your skin and hair.
- Moisturizes Your Skin - Packed with essential fatty acids, raw African shea butter helps keep your skin soft and supple. Using this antioxidant-rich organic shea butter for skin locks in moisture to retain your youthful, glowing complexion.
- Helps Boost Your Skin’s Overall Condition - Apply our shea butter moisturizer for hair to fight dandruff and scalp irritation. You can also use it as a shea butter face cream to alleviate dull, dry skin and help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Effectively Repairs Damaged Hair - Our organic unrefined shea butter deeply hydrates tangled locks, leaving them silky smooth from roots to ends. Take a teaspoonful of raw butter and massage them into your scalp to deeply moisturize your hair.
- A Natural Blend You Can Trust - This pure natural shea butter is made from pure African shea nuts by a USDA Certified Company. Naturise’s products contain no toxins, chemicals, artificial fillers, heavy metals, or GMOs.
- 100% PURE BODY BUTTER: Natural shea butter has a rich, luxurious texture that is well absorbed by the skin to condition and moisturize every type of skin.
- EMOLLIENT/SEALS IN MOISTURE: It is a wonderful emollient that's perfect for daily use. Can also be used as a scalp moisturizer. (Hexane Free, Vegan).
- Our products avoid harsh chemical ingredients in formulations, are not tested on animals, and are analytically tested to assure the highest quality.
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Helps nourish skin
- Creates softer skin
- Helps protect skin from dryness
- AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER: Our authentic African shea butter lotion, made with nothing artificial, from Togo, West Africa is Certified Fair Trade and handmade with traditional methods.
- LOTION FOR DRY SKIN: Pure, unrefined shea butter retains maximize essential fatty acids, vitamins A and E, and minerals so your skin is deeply hydrated and nourished; the perfect face moisturizer for dry skin.
- SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS FOR HAIR: African shea butter adds moisture and shine to hair while reducing breakage and scalp irritation.
- SHEA BUTTER FOR LIFE: Our shea butter lotion comes from wild harvested shea nuts in West Africa; the shea tree is known the “karite tree” or tree of life because of its many healing properties.
- ALAFFIA EMPOWERS WOMEN: Our cruelty-free, all-natural body, hair, and skincare products are handcrafted at women-led co-ops in West Africa; we further empower communities through maternal health, education, and environmental projects.
- Premium Grade: 100 % pure and virgin cold-pressed raw unrefined shea butter from Ghana, a nation on the West Africa’s Gulf of Guinea; packaged in USA
- Help Skin Aging: Majestic Pure shea butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging and moisturizing agents for skin. Natural vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids in shea butter make it amazingly nourishing and moisturizing. Great shea butter face cream for dry skin.
- Natural Ingredients: Raw shea butter cream is also used as an ingredient in soaps, shampoos, hair relaxers, lotions, & creams. Vitamin F and vital ingredients help in maintaining skin-elasticity. It's also known for soothing a dry itchy scalp
- Safe and Natural: Majestic Pure natural shea butter cream for face, body, and hair is cruelty free and not tested on animals.
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- 100% Pure Shea Butter absorbs quickly and is suitable for all skin types. Use it daily to keep skin soft, silky and radiant! It penetrates deeply, and its hydrating qualities soothe and refresh dry, rough skin.
- Extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree, Natural Shea Butter is prized for its moisturizing and revitalizing properties. It's a fantastic way to intensively hydrate dry, chapped or sun exposed skin.
- Add a few drops of our other pressed or essential oils to make your own DIY Skincare. Ideal base to create your own lip balm or moisturizing whipped butter.
- Shea Butter is naturally rich in vitamins A & E— essential for good skin balance. This shea butter lotion penetrates deeply and absorbs into your skin quickly, leaving skin soft, clear and smooth.
- Never tested on animals - This soothing raw shea butter does not contain artificial fragrances, petrolatum, parabens or artificial colors. 100% Natural Shea Butter.
- 🌱SOFTEN ROUGH PATCHES: Get a rich moisturizing cream for dry skin & protect it from cracks. This dry skin cream with aloe is a non greasy body lotion that smooths rough areas & improves resilience.
- 🌱SAFE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Our shea butter lotion for extremely dry skin helps soothe rough, dry skin & climate-related skin issues. Get a luxurious body moisturizer for dry skin made the natural way.
- 🌱NOURISH WITH KEY BOTANICALS: Our dry skin lotion uses gentle, effective ingredients like Vitamin C & organic cocoa butter cream that absorb deeply into your skin & help seal in lost moisture.
- 🌱SOOTHE YOUR WHOLE BODY: Apply this vegan body lotion for dry skin to hands, feet, elbows & any area you have cracked, dry skin. Our coconut body butter provides calming comfort wherever you need it!
- 🌱LOVE IT OR IT'S ON US: We want our moisturizing lotion for extra dry skin to work for you. If you don't love our hydrating lotion, let us know and we'll give you a full refund, no questions.
- Dr. Teals Shea Butter B&B Oil Gift Set contains (3) 8.8oz Moisture & Ultra Rich Shea Butter Bath & Body Oil infused with Sweet Almond Oil & Cocoa Butter
- Dr Teal's Soaking Solution combines pure Epsom Salt with extracts of Shea Butter and Almond Oil to help soothe sore muscles while hydrating skin.
- This extra-rich skincare formula has added natural essential oils, known for their ability to help soothe the senses, clear the mind and help provide stress relief.
- Perfect blend of mineral salts and oils for a relaxing and rejuvenating bath.
- For external use only. Never Tested on animals. Made in the U.S.A.